Skip to content
- All participants of Burn Baby Burn are required to create an account on www.burnbabyburn.my. To participate in a class, you are expected to log in, purchase the appropriate class package and then book your spot for the classes you wish to attend.
- All class packages are valid for the duration of the validity period listed, which begins from the day of the first class in that class package was utilized.
- Class credits and non-refundable and cannot be shared.
- When you book a class, one class credit will be deducted from your account. Class spots can be reserved 1 week in advance. Last call for reservations is 1 hour before selected class time.
- If you hold a confirmed reservation, we will hold your spot for up to 5 minutes prior to class. If there are people on the waiting list and you are not present on site 5 minutes prior to class, your spot may be allocated to someone else. If there are no spots left, you will be denied entry. The class credit you utilized will remain deducted.
- If a class is fully booked, your class credit will not be deducted. Instead, you will be added to the waiting list. A credit will only be deducted if you take the class.
- If you no-show, or you arrive more than 10 minutes late to a class, you will be denied entry. The class credit you utilized will remain deducted.
- While every effort is made to safeguard for your well-being, you acknowledge that you will be entering and using the gym at your own risk and will not hold Level Up Fitness Sdn Bhd or its instructors liable for any losses or damages that may result.